TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

April 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Cole Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2020 11:58:24 -0500
Well said, Gregg.

Cole Butler
TPAC Project Coordinator
University of Maryland
UMD ADHD Lab <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.umdadhd.org_cole&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=RUwHwTHzQT-Ezt5IYzX0mTGlMVD18t8sj_k3lsZTP_I&s=BHf-aa3sgKPNJ0-dZ5ipZ0l5UzOpIvJMyHTaZAbcbu8&e=>
2103W, Cole Field House | College Park, MD 20742
tel 301.405.6163