TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2020 14:40:03 +0000
Many thanks for sharing this, Cadell.

Let me take a moment to introduce Cadell Last to this list. I had a great conversation with him yesterday. We shared many insights and visions and much complementary knowledge that I found to be very exciting and energizing. I encourage those who are interested to check out his site, here<https://cadelllast.com/>. Here is his youtube<https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAdvancedApes>, where I found his 30 brief bio very helpful and striking in its similarities to my own journey. I also found his Zizek series Less than Nothing absolutely brilliant (at least the first three sessions). I am looking forward to diving into the Hegel Series.

Welcome to the TOK List, Cadell, and many thanks for this announcement and your brilliant work in helping folks understand where we are and where we might go.