TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

April 2021

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
michael kazanjian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2021 00:12:14 +0000

Thank Waldemar:
My book, Unified Philosophy: Interdisciplinary Metaphysics, Ethics, and Liberal Arts, Third Edition.   (Cognella)  has a first chapter redefining metaphysics as part/whole, which is the model applied to all remaining chapters. I look forward to your comments about it.
That first chapter sees a new metaphysics, of part and whole, which is mereology.  Traditional metaphysics from positivism to existentialism is the second chapter, which I call "ontology."
My email is [log in to unmask]    I am always looking for new teaching and research opportunities.  I am available for making presentations to groups, on my book.  My book is aimed at every student during the first year, to general education seminars or reorientation, and graduate seminars.  This is akin in many ways to a Theory of Knowledge.
Are you on a faculty member?
Best,Michael M. Kazanjian