TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

December 2021

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Bruce Alderman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2021 08:47:14 -0800
Hi, TOK list friends, recently Layman and I had the pleasure of talking to
John Vervaeke about our respective approaches to religion and
spirituality.  This looks like it may be the beginning of a longer series
of conversations.  For this first video, we feel into some of the
commonalities and differences between Integral Postmetaphysical
Spirituality and Integral Transformative Practice, the orientations and
practices Layman and I have pursued for many years, and John's "religion
that is not a religion" and his work around developing an ecology of
practices suitable for addressing the meaning crisis.

The video will premiere in 15 minutes, at 9 am PST, and of course will be
available any time after that.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_t48dC-5FtJJrY&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=JqKUUqUtjMvTVkldxrGlFydCkKZ3z_fV5yIT1oddlf8&s=oBgOF5uDSPDDj4knMwekYwYw0VVvcqQrZxXVo06IFAg&e=

Best wishes,

Bruce