Sender:
From:
John Sammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:46:33 +0000

Here are the submissions for the Norfolk tournament scavenger hunt as of 4:45 pm on November 16. Last chance to submit is 10 pm on 11/16.

Team's Name     Team's FLL Number       Team's Division Team's City     Question        Your Answer     Question        Your Answer
Greenbrier Panthers     9021    1       Chesapeake      On the back of our team shirt, what does the "C" in "GRACIOUS spell?    Coopertition    What is the acronym name of our innovation projection solution? SMART Pet
TME Pathfinders 63208   1       Chesapeake      What is the name of our innovative solution?    The Glowing Guard       What is the name of our robot?  RoboTiger
Homeschool Tidal Wave   60457   2       Virginia Beach  What is our team’s favorite core value? Teamwork!       What is our hobby?      Campfires and Smores
OLMC White Team 26034   2       Newport News    What is stop motion?    a way to make movies with Legos
OLMC Yellow Team        35054   2       Newport News    What makes a robot dance?       Music
Disco Dancing Dolphins  62149   2       Virginia Beach  What is the name of the robot for Disco Dancing Dolphins?       Tony Stark
Lego Legends    60769   2       Ashburn How much does it cost to build a 3D Gimbal?     $16.78  What does GMU stand For?        George Mason University