From:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:48:12 -0400
Mandy outlined all the consistency issues.  In my team's experience, it has
been battery assuming the robot is not changing.   The team would start with
a fresh battery and as the practice went on, things that were working would
stop working.  They would make adjustments.  Once the battery was charged,
the stuff that was working stop working.  After experiencing this rinse and
repeat cycle, we now limit programming practices to one hour.

Scott Rakestraw

Coach

Capital Girls and Code Crackers