From:
"Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2022 15:41:59 +0000
Martha, John, and anyone else looking to start some teams next season!

This is a great time to start thinking about next season.  VA-DC FIRST LEGO League Challenge qualifying tournaments will remain at $150 per team.

Attached is a sample budget that can be used to calculate the cost per student.  VA-DC FLL does not provide a cost per participant, because that will vary for every individual team.  The cost can change depending on how many participants join the team (between 2-10), what materials the team already has access to or can be donated, what materials can be shared (two teams can share a challenge set), etc.

If you need more guidance, please feel free to reach out to me directly!

Kaitlin Ilnitzki
Assistant Director

[signature_270866505]

(540) 568-2216