From:
Rajesh Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rajesh Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2019 20:07:22 -0500
One more related question - while robot is out completing missions.
My understanding is two technician can touch attachements and other pieces
in  home area to get ready for next launch.

So bottomline anything in home area can be touched/rearranged any time
during tournament.

Thanks and regards
Rajesh Shah
Coach Raining Robots