From:
Mary Bergamini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Bergamini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 09:08:13 -0400
Nick,

I did that.  I then went into the application and sent the emails.
Eventually, they showed the emails I sent inviations to and they were
marked with Pending or Accepted.  I sat with one boy who showed Accepted.
We cleared his computer and tried to download repeatedly.  I even tried my
ID on his.  My question  would be, once you download does it prohibit
another download by the same user?

Mary