From:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2023 02:13:38 +0000

I will second Skip's email.

When you go to your tournaments, you will see that everything that happens is made possible by people just like you, who show up because they really believe in all these amazing kids!

I do want to share one story from a few years ago when we were at the State Tournament. After the opening ceremony, judging was scheduled to start within an hour...and they made an announcement that they were still in need of judges and asked anyone willing to come forward. We watched slightly wide-eyed, hoping people would come forward before we hit our judging rooms.

All volunteers are wonderful, but those of you who know the program are better than wonderful. Because you already know what the kids have been working on and can ask questions that help the kids be successful. And there would be no FLL if it wasn't for the volunteers. So...be one! :)

Amy