Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2023 16:23:46 +0000
From:
"Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Pankaj Sharma <[log in to unmask]>

FIRST has resumed their policy of allowing teams to only purchase one challenge kit.  Challenge kits are produced in limited quantity so this policy ensures that there are enough kits for the thousands of teams across the world.  So it is correct that teams can only purchase on challenge kit per season.

Kaitlin Ilnitzki
Program Director
VA+DC FIRST LEGO League