From:
"Julie C. Quick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie C. Quick
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 13:18:39 -0700
Hi,

I am trying to add an FLL and/or Boday Forward logo to the sleeve of our team's
shirt, but am having difficulty with the design standards.  They say that you
can't put them in a shape or add a border, but to print them onto a dark shirt,
I need to print them onto a white background first.  When I trim that
bachground, they will technically be in a shape. Is that a violation?  Can I use
the poster image
instead? (http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/resourcecenter.aspx?id=16952)
It is already has a dark background, and I could use that as-is.

Thanks,
Julie