From:
Randall Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randall Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:03:39 -0400
http://www.techbrick.com

Date:    Sat, 14 Sep 2013 21:05:20 -0400
From:    Carolyn R Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Website examples

My team would like to do a website, most likely using Google Sites or Weebly
because we know they can access these two sites from our school computers.  This
is new to them and we are looking for some examples of websites that other teams
have done.  If anyone has a website that they would be willing to send me the
link, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Carolyn