Sender:
From:
anne barrat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2011 07:08:22 -0400

Re: programming wires. I used the book The Art of Lego Mindstorms NXT-G Programming by Terry Griffin to learn more.  This book has some good exercises.  I too would like to attend a coaches workshop that covers data wires and advanced programming. I am in the Eastern Panhandle of WV but would travel gladly. Thanks, Anne