From:
Hilary Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hilary Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 19:28:15 -0400
Mandy -

We are having a similar problem.  We'll run a mission successfully eight
times in a row and then it will fail because the robot starts turning too
much.

We've been very distracted this last week because of some great
opportunities to present our project.  Now we're back to fine tuning some
missions that are giving us problems that we thought were solved.  <<sigh>>

One of our team members said that "it's like the the robot is just a tired
and needs a little rest".  This was very sweet, but another team member said
that "it's a computer and machinery problem and we should be able to fix it
- after all we programmed it" G.I.G.O . :)  Despite their trouble with
missions, at least they're starting to think (and talk)  a little more
scientifically.

Hope someone can respond with some advice that will help in these last hours
to alleviate some of the frustration.