From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:44:36 -0400
Hello FLL friends,

After an amazing four year journey the Green GLOOOCS (formally HomeWood CF-Als,
NANO RATS, and OTEC Lobsters) will be moving onto High School and the big bots.
We are currently looking for homes for some of our large paper mache mascots.?
We have found a home for the alligator and the Green GLOOOC, but the NANO RAT
and OTEC Lobster are looking for homes.? Attached is their picture.

We are hoping that there will be some teams next year that carry on the tradition
of large paper mache mascots.? If you want instructions, we would be happy to share.

Good luck to everyone during the upcoming "Smart Moves" Transforming Transportation
season!!? Enjoy the journey and let us know if you are interested in a mascot!!

Team 11 - The Green GLOOOCS
Richmond VA