From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 10:26:28 -0400
It was me that asked about the roster. I had not seen this "TIMS" that you
spoke of. Googling it does show a few references. I have my account on
my.usfirst.org, and when I log in I can see the teams I can administer and
I even have an option to create a new team. I also see a statement that if
I *DON'T* see my teams, then I will need to be invited to them from TIMS. I
do see my teams, so that is not a problem. But it looks like TIMS is
something *above* my.usfirst.org. When I go to the team summary for my
team, at the very bottom there is a student/roster and a way to invite
parents. Is that what I need to do? Invite the parents using that system? I
would like to know what the registration process will look like to the
parents so I can explain it to them before I just email them a link out of
the blue.

1. Is TIMS the same as my.usfirst.org?
2. What exactly do I tell my parents they need to do to register the
children?
3. When they go to register, what information will they need to have onhand?
4. By what date do the children need to be registered?

Now that I think about it, my daughter is on my team, so I can try and
register her first, but I don't really know where to begin.

Sorry for all of the clueless questions!

Skip

.