From:
Jamie Diamond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Diamond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:13:27 -0400
And like was said earlier, don't worry about it being perfect.  In fact
it's better if it's not perfect.  The tables at a tournament seldom are.
 It is a valuable exercise when preparing for an event to slide the mat
around a little, get it a little out of square, make it a little lumpy,
etc..  If you can deal with those factors during practice then you will be
more successful at the tournaments.