From:
Madhu Narla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Madhu Narla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2022 01:22:23 +0000
Regarding the response to the first question, as per the rule 2 on Page 18, our team understood differently.  Our understanding is that the attachments in home area can extend out the walls. Below is the text from the 'Robot Game Rulebook' from Page 18 Rule2.

Teams will not be given additional storage space. Storage tables or trolleys are not allowed. Everything must stay on the table or in the hands of a technician. The areas to the left and right of the mat can be used to store equipment and measure approximately 6.75 in. (171 mm) by 45 in. (1,143 mm) (actual measurements may vary). Equipment stored on the table may extend past the left and right walls as needed.
Please let me know if our understanding is correct so that I can let the team know.
Thanks, -Madhu