Sender:
From:
Thang Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:25:09 -0500

   I cannot say thank you enough to  Organizers, Judges, Referees, and Volunteers  for all of the effort to organize this huge event. I believe that this is the biggest event my kids have a chance to attend since we are a rookie team.

   One thing I wonder is how the kids can learn from other teams since they didn't have much chance to watch other team's presentations or robot performances. The kids were too busy to test and fix the issues with the robot so didn't have much time to look around :(.

   The last suggestion regarding this year's competition is the way the map is taped to the table. The tape creates a raised edge on the surface which actually affects our first run. This is not the same with the way the map is set up in the qualifying round. I don't complain, just suggest that this should be consistent for the next event.