Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:40:08 -0400
8bit
From:
Michelle Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
To: Michael Blanpied <[log in to unmask]> cc: [log in to unmask]
This information is two years old, but I think $750 per season is a good figure
for a team who owns the robot already, can build a sit-on-the-floor-no-lights
table for about $50, and can borrow a laptop computer for use by the team.

The $750 would include:
Team registration and challenge kit
Research project and skit materials
Regional tourney fees
Tshirts (low budget)
Very small items for tourney exchange

We did snacks and transportation as extras provided on a rotating basis by
parents.

Michelle Wilkins