From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:46:32 -0500
What I mean is that the mission can be done from base, but will not
count if touched while doing it. Sorry if it was confusing and I
appreciate your pointing out that the answer could be misinterpreted.
This rule is a change from last year, but does not affect rules
regarding returning to base.

This was a response to the question below about what has changed
regarding touching the robot in base.

Darlene Pantaleo
Judge Advisor
Maggie Walker