From:
Jeff Beima <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Beima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:17:02 -0400
I love your question!  You're right, I really don't know.  I've reset
before so I'm pretty sure I got it.  When it finishes the series of beeps,
it is done with the first step and when it gives the startup tune, it is
done with the second step.

Everything but the screen seems to be functioning normally.  It can still
run programs from the buttons (need a good memory for this too!).  It can
still download run programs via USB.  Unfortunately, my memory's not good
enough to get through the Bluetooth menus to enable connection to the
laptop.

I'm afraid to reload firmware.  I believe it will delete all downloaded
programs and the known Bluetooth connections.  Sounds painful!

I didn't think EV3 robots were available because they were back ordered
until mid-November.  But worth a try.

Thanks for the response!

Jeff