Sender:
From:
Juliann Eberheim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2013 13:03:02 +0000

Want to learn more advanced programming and mission solving techniques for an FLL team?  Just love NXT and want to learn how to program and build more advanced robots?  Are you free this week from 4:30pm till 7:30 pm?

Then consider joining our intermediate/advanced Robotics summer camp at the Center for Creative Arts in Glen Allen VA!

We have a couple spots available and would love to have you join!

If you are interested please email me at [log in to unmask]  and I will let you know if there is still space available and when to show up to register and join in the fun!

Coach Julie

Former FLL coach current FLL judge and Current FTC coach