From:
"M. Izzi" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
M. Izzi
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2020 19:44:53 +0000
Hello,

We are FIRST Tech Challenge team Capital Bots from Mclean, Virginia. We are hosting a virtual CAD and 3D printing class soon, and we would love for you to join!

This course will give students the ability to use a CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software known as Fusion 360. It will go through the ins and outs of the software, and by the end of the course, students will be able to design fairly complex parts. CAD is useful in FIRST Lego League, as it allows kids to put together a visual of their robot and specific attachments online. In addition to teaching students about Fusion, the course will go over a step-by-step tutorial on how to turn your design into a 3D-printed model. **We will be 3D-printing the design created by each student and shipping it to them.**

If you would like more details, please visit our website at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.capitalbots.org_courses_cad-2Dand-2D3d-2Dprinting-2Dclass&d=DwIFAg&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=DN8ciDy7m6hoPQWCu3E3oBIe3i1V1FLGqJMhNzZi5LE&s=B1QzLbLtu9xehnar6HBTHpFxIIbRp8IQXODr9egF3oI&e=

Attached is our flyer with more details and contact information.

Capital Bots FTC 14575