Sender:
From:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:13:00 -0400
Hi All,

One of our kids had a question at our meeting last week and I didn't know
how to answer it.  His concern is if they are picking items up from the
field and bringing them back to base in order to transport to the Red Zone
later on, that this would clog up their base and leave no room for the
robot.  I was pretty sure they were allowed to have some sort of box at the
table to keep their attachments and other objects they've collected in.  Can
anyone tell me if this is correct or how it works?

Thanks,

Amy Nichols
Master Disaster Falcons
Newport News