From:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2019 17:33:29 -0400
You can make changes to the VA-DC FLL registration until October 10th.  After that we will have to lock the system so that we can do the assignments and you will not be able to log into the VA-DC system after that time (it will remain locked).

Please if at all possible have all information in the system by the time we lock it on the 10th.  Otherwise you will have to send up information to do any changes and some changes may not be allowed (like if they change the team's division or if they add extra kids and there won't be enough supplies at a tournament).

Thanks!
Karen
------------

Karen Berger

VA-DC FLL Regional Tournament Coordinator

---- On Tue, 01 Oct 2019 17:03:15 -0400 Ivanov, Vladimir <mailto:[log in to unmask]> wrote ----

Once we register a team for the tournament, could we add more kids later?

Vladimir I. Ivanov, Ph.D.
 Assistant Director, Office of Corporate Finance
 Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
 U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
 100 F Street N.E., Washington D.C. 20549
 Phone: (202) 551-5307