From:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 14:05:23 -0400
All,

This is a final reminder that any teams wishing to switch tournaments need to do so by this Sunday (we need to get the final team lists out to the tournament directors).

Please keep in mind, if your team is looking to switch to a different event, the ONLY options available are below.  ALL other tournaments are at capacity and do not have any available spots:

November 9: Bedford, Falls Church, Manassas (div 1 only), Blacksburg

November 10: Falls Church

November 16: Chesterfield, York County, Abingdon, Martinsville

If your team is requesting a transfer, please email me directly and include your team number, current assignment and where you would like to go.  That way I can check to see if we still have available space.

Thanks,
Karen