From:
Srinivas Kotla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Srinivas Kotla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2020 15:03:00 +0000
Hi,
FTC Team Capital Bots #14575 is offering a Java 101 Course, with virtual/online classes on Saturday mornings (10 AM to 12 Noon. We believe that FLL kids will greatly benefit from this course. Please visit our website for more information. We have attached a flyer and also an image with some of the feedback and work samples from the students who participated in our recent CAD and 3D Printing Course!
This is a precursor to a FTC Robotics programming class that we are planning to offer later down the year.
Regards,
Srinivas