Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2018 12:37:20 -0400
From:
Piyush Radadiya <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Laura Perlini <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

This is a question on the height of the side wall from the mission mat to
the top of wall. The table build guide says that minimum is 2.5" to maximum
3.5". We have experienced that this height is well above 3.5" on
competition tables. does anyone know the maximum height of wall at the
competition?

Thanks,
Piyush