From:
Brandy bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brandy bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:34:35 -0700
(If anyone on this forum is local to Williamsburg, here's a fine opportunity to do in-person research. My team hopes to be represented by at least 2 of our members.)

Hometown: Senior Group Holds Talks on Senior Driving, Addiction
By WY Daily Staff  Monday, July 23, 2012
The Senior Services Coalition is hosting two presentations Thursday,
one on safe driving for seniors and one on senior addiction.
Karl Hoffman will discuss aging and the impact on driving, the
importance of driving independence for seniors, components of a driving
evaluation and driving retirement.
Gina de Peralta Thorne will discuss The Farley Center’s addiction
treatment program serving adults and older adults with chemical
dependency issues. Gina will provide an overview of addiction, its
impact on older adults and the local services available.
The talks will take place from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Thursday at the
Williamsburg United Methodist Church on Jamestown Rd. For more
information call 220-3480.