From:
Rusty West <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rusty West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 09:11:49 -0500
The state tournament was a well run success from the viewpoint of coaches,
parents and students.  Teams 672 Page Girls 08 and 673 Climate Crusaders had
a great time.  I enjoyed seeing the videos of some of the teams doing their
research projects when they were displayed in the lobby of HHS.  Any chance
those could be posted on the VADCFLL.ORG site to view or download?  It was
so crowded in the lobby that it was difficult to hear the dialogue.

Thanks again for all your hard work, we had a great time.

Rusty West

Page Middle School

Gloucester, VA

Pre-engineering