From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 13:41:39 -0400
Thanks Richard.  I had looked at that picture, but you really can't see
under the east end of the small bone, if it's one the mark or not.  Same for
the tissue area.  In the field setup guide, it looks like they are all on
their mark, but on our table, they are not.  So I was just wondering if
anyone has experienced this.

Thanks!
Sonya