From:
Viquar Shaikh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Viquar Shaikh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 08:59:44 -0400
Eric

So if I read this correctly - at the end of the time limit - if the robot is
in the patient area with the 3 WBC + nurse + bioengineering riding on the
robot (but not touching the mat) - does that count as  mission completed for
Teamwork and getting the 3WBC to the patient area.

Thanks
Viquar
Team # 8637