From:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 08:11:47 -0500
I didn't see anyone answer that, yes you must provide the team information
sheet. You must bring one for each judging session so that's 3. Always
bring back ups
On Nov 16, 2014 8:39 PM, "Krissi Vandenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Are Virginia teams required to provide a Team Profile Sheet if we have a
> Team Project Brochure available for all of the judges?
>
> Krissi Vandenberg, MS
> Executive Director, Vegan Action www.vegan.org
> City of Richmond Certified Tree Steward www.richmondtreestewards.org
>
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Neelam Kadam <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Awesome!
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Swayne, Nick - swaynedd <
>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>>  VA-DC Teams,
>>>

>>> Lead a Successful FLL Team with StartingPoints!
>>>
>>> Introducing our newest sponsor—StartingPoints—a team management web app
>>> specifically designed for FLL by experienced FLL coaches.
>>>
>>> Want free access before StartingPoints goes live in 2015? Join the
>>> email list for a preview.
>>>
>>> If you sign up by November 21, 2014, you'll qualify for a free Robot
>>> Nerd t-shirt while supplies last! One lucky team will also receive an
>>> Arduino Starter Kit, an open-source electronics platform for making
>>> interactive projects.
>>>
>>> 1. Go to http://buff.ly/1yFesgb.
>>> 2. Click Sign Up.

>>> https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to