Sender:
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2019 11:17:32 -0400
From:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jon and Christina Grantham <[log in to unmask]>
For your first question. Unboxing the EV3 should not take that long. If it was me I would base my decision on your team. If they are the kinds of kids who could open it up see what is there and move on quickly then let them do it.

For your second question, I preface by saying I have not used them (they are new this year and I am not coaching).  In looking at them they do have the students in each group working on different skills at different times but bring it all together in the end.

Sent from my iPhone