From:
"Gail D. Drake" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gail D. Drake
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 15:17:52 +0000
Hello all VA-DC FLL teams,

Congratulations on the progression of your FLL season, INTO ORBIT.

FRC Team 1885, ILITE Robotics, would like to invite all teams to FLL workshops. We will be hosting workshops that focus on programming, project presentations, and teamwork.

These sessions will be two hours held on Thursdays (please refer to dates below).

Where: Battlefield High School

    15000 Graduation Drive

    Haymarket, VA 20169

            Classroom 1164 -

Enter through door 19. Door 19 is located at the back of the school. After you turn left off of Graduation Dr, turn right and make your way around the back of the school. You will see a set of purple double doors (this is door 19) once you pass the playground. Once you enter door 19, proceed straight down the hallway until you reach room 1164 on the right.

When:

Programming Workshop #1: Thursday, November 1, 2018 from 5:30pm - 7:30pm

Programming Workshop #2: Thursday, November 8, 2018 from 5:30pm - 7:30pm

The programming workshop will allow students to program and test their robots with support from mentoring high school students. We ask that teams bring their robots and we will provide the game board and the computers with programming software.

Presentation / Teamwork Workshop #1: Thursday, November 15, 2018 from 5:30pm - 6:30pm

Presentation / Teamwork Workshop #2: Thursday, November 15, 2018 from 6:30pm - 7:30pm

In the presentation and teamwork workshop, we will work with the students to develop and present the project presentations. We will also be giving the teams different teamwork activities to work on. This workshop will be held in a rotational manner; the students will switch between project presentation and teamwork. This workshop is designed to prepare the students to go in front of the judges.

To register for our the workshops: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.signupgenius.com_go_20f0e4eadaf2fa5ff2-2Dilite&d=DwIFAw&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=3OyHSyF95_sfdlFE58sXdppdE0KpZ3dmhHtIL-bQ-Co&s=PqJPqbzduMW4lW2upU0I3uP354V3C639IPaQ1wAYfag&e=

Respectfully,
Professor Drake
Information Specialty Program Curriculum Coordinator and Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Battlefield High School Information Specialty Program
Professor Northern Virginia Community College
ILITE Robotics Coach
Robotics Tournament Director
US Cyber Patriot Coach
(703) 743-3565

P Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this e-mail.