From:
Ann DeArras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann DeArras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2019 11:00:32 -0500
We loved the tournament at Norview this year. The schedules were wonderful.
We never felt rushed or that we had a long wait time. The judges were so
welcoming to our students, even asking them about their team names and
shirt designs as they were leaving the room. Thank you all for a great
tournament.