From:
Vinay Surabhi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vinay Surabhi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2019 09:02:02 -0500
Sandy,
Thank you.
For my second question I'm referring to an attachment (built by the team)
of the robot that it is seperating from. For example I have a big lever
attached to the robot that is used to complete mission x and then the lever
is seperated by a mechanism on the robot and left on the board before
moving on to the next mission. Is this ok?
Vinay