From:
Coach Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coach Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:13:44 -0500
Agreed!  Thank you Osborn Park HS and the super volunteers that made Saturday a fantastic time.

Best wishes to those teams advancing to the next level. Our thoughts are with you!

In December, the Building Knights return to the hard work of stepwise improvement on our designs and presentations. Our goal is to ensure that our entire team has the chance to fully explore all aspects of FLL game & challenge.

Please let me know if your team is interested in participating in a coopertition event starting early next year.

Think. Create. Cooperate. Learn.
Repeat.

Douglas Allen, Coach & Gen. Tagalong
BUILDING KNIGHTS