From:
John Sammons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Sammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2023 08:33:28 +0000
________________________________
What is a little confusing to me is that "hobby" is not mentioned in the Team Meeting Guide. Any thoughts on that?

I combined these from the guide as a possible example from the Visual Effects Director section.

"Have the team think about how they could use one part of the visual effects story for their innovation project solution.
What tools or technology are used to help create exciting visuals? How can you use these tools or technology and the arts to help engage others or increase participation in what you love to do?"

For teams that are working on a tighter schedule, consolidating some of the sessions might be needed.