From:
Kathryn Pearlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathryn Pearlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2014 12:55:13 -0500
VA-DC FLL Gold Brick sponsor StartingPoints congratulates all FLL teams on a truly WORLD
CLASS season. We’re thrilled to be able to support FLL, and enjoyed meeting so many
coaches and team members this weekend in Harrisonburg.

Special thanks go to the RVA LEGO Lizards for striking a robot pose and sharing it to qualify
for our special surprise. StartingPoints will cover the team’s VA-DC registration fees for the
next season. It’s another way to show our support for FLL and STEM!

We encourage everyone to follow @VADCFLL and @StartingPoints – who knows what the
next surprise will be?