From:
Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:22:01 +0000
We looked for same and couldn't find one. Through several trials team members and their Mentor (my son ) figured out the layout which should come out probably on Sep. 3. We believe it is simple once you get all assemblies on the mat and try placing beginning with guide walls followed by ramp ans so forth. Vehicle supported on the ramp by red lever.

Bridge was the most complicated to solve, but start with the red piece on the north end of the table wall (2x4)n half way and rest should line-up.

Tips: Looks like kids need to think ergonomically a small robot, so think twice before using 3" wheels. Sorry no gas guzzlers.

Desh Deshmukh