Sender:
From:
Michele Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 02:55:14 +0000

Hello all,

I am asking this question for a 4th grade teacher acquaintance at an international school in Venezuela. He's in the process of writing a grant for obtaining two robots for his classroom. He would like to know if it is possible for  two LEGO robots to communicate with each other. Would you recommend he buy the EV3 with it's new features? Also, if any of you have suggestions for resources to enhance his classroom robotics instruction, we would love to hear about it.

Thanks so much!

Michele