From:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2019 20:29:11 -0400
Judges will be made aware. All teams are judged against the Robot Design Rubric.

Scott

VA-DC Judge Advisor

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rajesh Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 8:01 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Engineering notebook

I have a question regarding below point-

 "The Engineering notebook is not mandatory but could be a very useful tool.  Teams can bring the engineering notebooks in to use as a talking guide to judges.  It would allow them to talk more specifically with the judges about the work they did over the season, the decisions they made, and what was accomplished"

If one teams bring engineering notebook to the tournament and other team does not - how is this going to impact judging ?

I hope judges will be made aware that engineering notebook are optional should not impact how teams are judged.

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh Shah

Coach Raining Robots

Rajesh