Sender:
From:
John Sammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2023 00:42:52 +0000

Field Setup Rule #3: "After the team has passed inspection, they will be given a couple of minutes to set up. They start by distributing their equipment and loose mission model(s) between the two home areas. (Sometimes, mission models must start in a specific home area. See Field Setup for more details.)"

I am trying to help our team fully understand the language of this rule. May the team members move by hand any of the mission models (audience members and museum curator) to either home area after the inspection but before the start of the 2.5 minute match?

Thank you!