Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2016 22:27:07 -0400
Comments:
Hello all!
I have an 11 year old son, Sumrath, who has been participating in FLL in
Glen Allen area for past two years. This year, his team was really excited
to be the recipients of the Design and Performance awards in the Regionals.

We have recently moved to the McLean area. Therefore, we are looking for a
team in and around McLean. My son would like to join a team with past FLL
experience so he can continue to learn and grow. Sumrath has a passion for
learning and enjoys coding and design.

As a bonus, I co-coached my son's team both years. So, if the team needs
coaching assistance I would be happy to lend a hand.

Please email me if there's a team that he can tack on to.

Thank you!

Janmeet.