Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2017 02:43:08 +0000
Hi Teams,

Thanks for all the interest in meeting with County professionals to talk about the Hydro Dynamics project challenge.  Thirty six teams replied. I had no idea this would be such a popular event!

The FLL Hydro Dynamics Expo - Fairfax County

Monday, September 18, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm

The venue is in the vicinity of Fairfax Corner Shopping Center in Fairfax, VA.   The space will only accommodate a limited number of people, so this event will be for team members and coaches only.

To reserve space for your team and to get the address and directions to the venue, please do not "REPLY" to this post.  Instead, include "FLL Expo Team (your team number)" in the subject line and email [log in to unmask] with the following information:

Team number

Team name

Coach name

Coach cell number

Number of team members attending

Number of coaches attending

Feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks!

Kim
--

Kim Schauer
Naturalist