Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 17:42:52 -0400
Hello community,
I started my online search to find a team in FFX/Chantilly/Centreville area
in the junior league for my 4th grader who loved robotics and coding. The
more I read about it , the I realize I started my search a bit late for
this season. Is that a true assessment? If that’s the case, is there a
robotics community or events he can start attending until he can connect
with a team?
I used the map feature and located several teams on the map nearby but
there’s no way to contact them. It only shows the team number/name.
Thanks in advance for any information/guidance you can provide. As a
parent,  I’m totally lost as where to start this journey for my son.

Thanks,