VADCJRFLL-L Archives

October 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 00:21:27 +0000
Hello Jr.FLL Coaches,

I am sorry to pass on this note, but there was not enough interest for the Jr.FLL Expo on Nov. 3rd in Ashburn.
Please see Lindsey's note below.

I regret to inform you that there were not enough teams interested in participating in the November 3rd Jr. FLL Expo and we will not be able to hold one this year.  The FLL tournament will still be held and any who are interested in watching are welcome to come.  In addition, there will be a Jr. FLL tournament in Falls Church on November 17 for any teams who feel they will be ready by then. (Please contact Don Brobst - Cc'd on this email).
I wish all the teams good luck this year and regret that our Expo didn't work out
~Lindsey Vanderlyn